Thursday, March 1, 2018

20180301

I had a feeling that March would be busy but beautiful. Luck must have been hiding too far from my side, making the first day of March itself one of the most memorable and painful days of my 34 pathetic years of life.
Everything just got doubled up, the subjects, the disappointment, the disgusts, basically everything there is in a drama of betrayal involving your bff and your bf.
So much for 20 years of friendship and 8 years of courtship. So much for the trust and respects earned. So much for every good things that has happened.
I trust you with all my heart, sharing with you my problems and daily lives, yet you crossed the bother that easily. Things would not end up thay ugly if it was someone else.
And you, I loved you with all my heart, forgiving over and over again on silly things you have done, yet you took it for granted. Those dirty talkings with strangers and my friends, disgusting! I love you, but I'm done with you hurting me over and over again.
Screw both of you!

No comments:

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker