Thursday, December 22, 2011

Dear Santa (2011)

I've been a very very good boy this year, achieved quite a number of 1st times, well travelled, et al. Hence, I bet you are smart enough to guess what's on my mind right? Right Santa? Right right??

1. Watch!! (I'm ok with G-Shock or Swatch, no need Rolex)
2. A pair of dumbbell & yoga mat (to workout at home at times after OT)
3. Working pants & shirts & belt (Topman pants + G2 shirts)
4. Wallet maybe? (DGMultiple?)
5. Laptop yes laptop!! (cannot simply save 'things' in company's laptop)
6. A pair of leather shoes (Hush Puppies has my size!)
7. Bubu che!(I'm ok with Myvi, thou Ford Fiesta is nice)
8. My very own place! (Apartment/Condo is ok, no need landed property)

Ok Santa, I'm done! Just 8 for this year and well, thank you very much!

xoxo
Alan C.

2 comments:

Danny said...

ah boi .. siapa ajar u post xmas wishlist so late one? ;p

Alan C. said...

Drafted earlier on, terlupa nak post. :(

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker