Monday, October 17, 2011

To run or not to run?

That is a big fat question.

Penang Bridge Marathon next month. I am currently being pressured to join, not to run another 10km but a half marathon, a.k.a. 21km! 21km!!! 21km!!!!!!!

I'm truly worried. I don't think I'm ready for such a distance, such a challenge. Moreover if I am to run I will only have a month time to prepare, which I seriously don't think I will manage to do it good.

But looking at the brighter side, if I manage to finish 21km, it will become another record for myself for 2011, completing a half marathon! And this is the only bright side I can think of.

How now?

I don't want to faint in the middle of Penang bridge. Amat memalukan. :(

3 comments:

Danny said...

i'll cheer for u at my balcony...lol ;p
run shinji run...

btw, when can we meet huh? dun want to hold ur stuff for too long..

Alan C. said...

sunday!

ian-ization said...

15 November - Anonymous male about quarter century years old fainted in the middle of the Penang Bridge while doing a 21KM Penang Bridge Marathon yesterday. Most of the people finished the rest. The male remain un-name was only found half conscious after 5 hours of not returning to the finish line....

The story above is only fictional and not related to any of the character name here....

Go go Alan!!!! Me supporting u! I would be ter If I'm staying in west!

Btw are you going to the Nike run 10km too?

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker