Monday, July 18, 2011

My 2nd 10km

I did it again!


Yesterday, I took part in this jogathon-ish event called Jog For Hope. It is a charity event organized by students of Taylor's College Sri Hartamas, with the help of advisers. Successfully organized, 1600 runners showed up at the event, and they manage to raise RM25,000 for Treehuggers and PT Foundation.

Well there were 2 reasons why I was in. 1, to support the kids in TCSH, the Taylorians. 2, to challenge myself further and so I did, completed 10km in 1 hour and 5 minutes, 8 minutes faster than previous. Consider as an improvement right? And it felt ok, not as tough last the 1st time.

Some runners told me, the more you run, the more you'll get addicted and thus you'll run even more!

My next run will be another 10km, the Parkcity Run in November, and my target is to complete it in less than 1 hour. I believe I can do it!

Run Alan Run~! :)

2 comments:

[SK] said...

yo bro!! congratulations for finishing the 10km.. errr, i guess this could be the difference out of so many similarities between us, not to say 10km but i can't even run 1km, hahahaha!! :D

lock said...

well done!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker