Sunday, December 19, 2010

来开房嘛~

No way!

Anyway, I am sometimes, quite particular in hotel rooms.
I'd prefer newer rooms with no smell of humidity or ciggy,
with sufficient lighting and of course, no eerie feelings.

Being a marketing person, I've traveled to cities and towns
stayed in different kind of hotels and even inns and motels
But little of them can overbeat the one that I'm sleeping in tonight



Vistana Hotel, Kuantan
This is one of my favourite hotels, affordable, newly refurnished
super comfortable bed and pillows, not to mention the eerie free thing.

So, yeah, I love this a lot
Thou too bad I'm no longer in charge of Kuantan.

3 comments:

Atma Seer said...

So nice lor can sleep around...

SharonChin said...

do u have any ghost story to share?

Alan C. said...

Matt - sleep around is nice provided that...... xD

SC - NOP!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker