Monday, April 5, 2010

Facebookinginofficelization

I took this photo this morning from the apartment's carpark
& uploaded onto FB with the following caption -


Monday - The sky is blue, the day is not.

And this banana colleague of mine commented on it
KB : unlike you, your mom's damn hot. (i'm just trying to rhyme here)

And I replied
AC : mind you, she likes u not.

And him
KB : screw you, wanna bet or not?

And me
AC : tew, my time is not a lot.

And him
KB : very true, sit in office till you rot.

And me
AC : just like you, a big old flower pot.

The list goes on.
And there goes me and him trying to F ourselves with rhymes.
You may click HERE if you are too free. HAHAHA!

Wait till our bosses find out we are having this symptom called Facebookinginofficelization.

Ah crap.

2 comments:

Danny said...

how productive ... :)

Bryan D.C. said...

Good for u to work out your brain for something else.....=P

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker